People go to organizers for any number of reasons. Here are some of the types of jobs I have done over the past few years:
• A Basic Overhaul where we organize any project or any room in your home. This may include the kitchen, bedrooms, family room, dining room or children’s room. Storage areas like closets, the basement, attic, garage, workshop or studio.
• For Home Offices we can go through all paperwork, filing, and office supplies. Then deal with how to make your systems and the actual space more conducive to productivity.
• Professional and Academic offices and labs: clear all the clutter, get papers and projects in order, waste less time and get what's really important done!
• You may need Support through Life Transitions including self-employment, a family member moving out, divorce, bereavement, marriage, having a baby, health issues or downsizing after retirement.
• Converting a Room to a new use? I can help that so-called extra bedroom that you just throw junk you don’t want to think about in, into a baby’s room, home office or art studio etc.
• Moving, Downsizing or Renovating? I can help you pack or unpack and we’ll purge along the way. We’ll get rid of unneeded items and donate them to charities.
Check out my Testimonials section for even more detailed information on my services.